1955 late Sedan radio

KURTRUK

This ad appears in this months Turning Wheels, the publication of the Studebaker Drivers Club.

I don't know what he's got; but it's a place to start.

There's also a fellow in our SDC chapter who rebuilds radios and has them available at our swap meets.

He may or may not as well.  I'll send a PM with his contact information if I can.

001.jpg

I don't know if you are new to Studebaker, but regardless you need to begin using the SDC forum for post-war resources. You are in the right place for all your pre-war information, but even though you will have some respondent crossover, the direct route will usually work best.

I haven't been able to locate my most recent SDC rooster, so I hope information on this gentleman is correct. Not only does he seem to know his radios, but I think that he may even have a 55(car).

Roy Valdez "Radio Roy"

Box 528

Camino Ca.95709

530 644 7644

royvaldez@jps.net

I've had lotts of 55's, and still have three, one late 55 wagon, but until recently I didn't even know there was a difference. I have several 55 radios sitting around, but wouldn't know how to check for proper application. Bill

On 12/17/2019 at 3:02 PM, Buffalowed Bill said:

I haven't been able to locate my most recent SDC rooster, so I hope information on this gentleman is correct. Not only does he seem to know his radios, but I think that he may even have a 55(car).

Roy Valdez "Radio Roy"

Box 528

Camino Ca.95709

530 644 7644

royvaldez@jps.net

Bill

Oops! Bill!

Roy Valdez is NOT Radio Roy. Roy Yost is Radio Roy.

Roy Yost
30 Clinton St
Redwood City, CA  94062
Roy Valdez deals in internally controlled antennas. Roy Yost rebuilds radios.
Edited by starlightcoupe (see edit history)

On 12/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Buffalowed Bill said:

I don't know if you are new to Studebaker, but regardless you need to begin using the SDC forum for post-war resources. You are in the right place for all your pre-war information, but even though you will have some respondent crossover, the direct route will usually work best.

Roy Valdez "Radio Roy"

Box 528

Camino Ca.95709

530 644 7644

royvaldez@jps.net

I've had lotts of 55's, and still have three, one late 55 wagon, but until recently I didn't even know there was a difference. I have several 55 radios sitting around, but wouldn't know how to check for proper application. Bill

I've been a SDC member for over three decades, and use the Forum extensively.  Just decided to start here.  I know both Roys.

BBill, the radio I'm looking for will say on the back: S-5327 Studebaker Philco.