alsfarms

Pre 1915 Chassis on my Christmas wish list

I have a few extra pieces that would work well to save a bare chassis.  What do you have laying out in the weeds that is for sale?

Al

I have a frame for a 1918 Buick Model E-35.  I know it is not a pre '15, but if you are interested, let me know.

• Like 1

Hello Larry,

Thanks for the post.

Buick would be OK but I really need a few years older, so if you can shake a 1914 Buick out of the weeds that would be closer.

Al

Al,

I have a late 1914 Stevens-Duryea bare frame, left hand drive, and extremely clean. Still has the VIN number stenciled in the rear crossmember. It originally had a 6 cylinder in front.

Also have a second Stevens Duryea (same year) that I have been building in to a speedster. All correct factory drive train components but a new speedster body. This is a project i won't finish.

Both for sale in North Carolina.

Dave

• Like 1

Send over more information with a few pictures and description of what is done and what is yet to be done in a PM

Al

On 12/14/2019 at 9:01 PM, dpeeler said:

Al,

I have a late 1914 Stevens-Duryea bare frame, left hand drive, and extremely clean. Still has the VIN number stenciled in the rear crossmember. It originally had a 6 cylinder in front.

Also have a second Stevens Duryea (same year) that I have been building in to a speedster. All correct factory drive train components but a new speedster body. This is a project i won't finish.

Both for sale in North Carolina.

Dave

Hi David, Did you sell this unfinished project?

The unfinished 1915 Stevens Duryea speedster is still available and progressing slowly. PM sent earlier.