Turbinator

American Classic Radial Bias Look Tires

Gents I was able to get 710 R 15’s with the 

one inch white wall. I thought the bias tire look would add to my 63 Riviera’s appearance. TruSpoke got the tires. Diamond Back would not make the one inch white wall for me, but TruSpoke got them made up.

I think the tires ride just fine. The tires corner just fine. Front and rear sway bars were installed by Tom Telesco. My job was to hold the light and fetch tools on the sway bar install.

I like the look a lot.

Turninator

06F37487-A859-42C1-8413-502A11FAB5DA.jpeg

756BD909-4626-4E2E-BB0A-B35F0FE7F79E.jpeg

• Like 3

Here is one with the original two bar spinner and 63 TriShield emblem perched on a TruSpoke. Not stock, but I like the look.

4F59FA0C-1C3D-4C78-AD21-EC860BDD8D20.jpeg

1A003814-93FA-4A31-889A-D80980ED49A4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow Bob.....that looks fabulous.....how did you attach the spinner hub to the wheel?

1 hour ago, Seafoam65 said:

Wow Bob.....that looks fabulous.....how did you attach the spinner hub to the wheel?

Winston, I got a chrome tower and cut the top out the same diameter as the spinner. Bored 4 holes in a plain vanilla center cap. Made a round backing plate with 4 holes to match the spinner and center cap holes. Ran a stud from the bottom backing plate up through the holes into the spinner. Put a nut and a washer on the end of the stud and tightened up.( just now thought of an easier3ay to thread the studs and keep the spinner secure)

Sometimes doing stuff in a small shop with people who know metal work makes it easier.

zthank you for the compliment.

to answer your question: the wire wheel has a hole in the middle where you can to the lug nuts. I got a plain vanilla center that fit in that hole. I attached everything to the center cap. Snapped the center cap in the middle of the wheel.

Edited by Turbinator (see edit history)