Sign in to follow this  
roadmaster29

Driving my 63 Buick Special Wagon

Do to unforeseen problems I am driving my 1963 Buick Station Wagon to work for awhile. I had to take off the Historical plates and when I went to the court house to get the new plates the guy that was helping me said wait a minute and he returned a minute later with these.  These are organizational plates and there is room to put a BCA sticker on the left side also which would be pretty nice with the other end having 63 on it 

plate.jpg

• Like 2

Here are a few more pictures of the wagon. It is all original a few dents and dings and some surface rust but the little 196 V6 runs great and with the manual transmission it actually feels pretty peppy. 

63wagon2.jpg

63wagon4.jpg

63wagon3.jpg

• Like 7

Very rare little car! I like it! Standard shift in one of these is really rare! Any time you want to do a write-up with photos of that car for the Buick Bugle magazine, I will give you all the space you need. Almost never see these! I don't care if it isn't in perfect condition, it is worthy of an article in the magazine.

Pete Phillips, Editor

The Buick Bugle

Leonard, Texas

• Thanks 1

112 inch wheelbase and 3.1 liters, a new car salesman would think the XL stood for extra large.

Nice car.

Very cool stick and a long roof. very neat car and very nice that the court house guy helped make it a little cooler.

just keep all the back end trim waxed and clean wagon trim on those cars in nice shape has to be super hard to find

good luck