Big List of BUICK Dealer and Corporate Promotional Memorabilia Items. Teens to 1980’s.

Jolly_John

PM ME FOR LONG LIST AND PHOTOS. I’m thinning out my collection of BUICK dealer and corporate promotional memorabilia items. Been collecting for 40+ years. Pinback buttons, banners, key cases and chains, clothing, watch fobs, pencils, matchbooks, and more. Vintages from the teens to the 1980’s represented. Just in time for holiday gift giving (maybe your wife will find something for you)....or, give yourself a gift!

Please PM me your email address, and I’ll send you three emails with the goodies I’m selling at this time. You’ll get descriptions, photos and prices. NOTE: For privacy reasons, don’t show your email address in a forum reply to this post. Again, just PM me your email.

Items on the list will be available on a “first-come” basis. So, please email me now! Thanks. John

009 (640x581).jpg

021 (640x485).jpg

034 (640x549).jpg

048 (640x627).jpg

043 (640x530).jpg

030 (640x454).jpg

102 (640x625).jpg

123 (640x426) (2).jpg

243 (432x640).jpg

018 (640x580) (2).jpg

247 (480x640).jpg

033 (640x623).jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Oh, man, you got me on that one, Lamar. Well, I'm glad you aren't irritated. You know I would have enjoyed seeing the BUICK oiling can go to you. The way the other requests have come in from guys who received my lists, I could have sold about five more of that oiling can. So, it appears you have "good taste"....and when was the last time you heard that said?!! Your BUICK buddy in Wisconsin, John

1 hour ago, Jolly_John said:

Oh, man, you got me on that one, Lamar. Well, I'm glad you aren't irritated. You know I would have enjoyed seeing the BUICK oiling can go to you. The way the other requests have come in from guys who received my lists, I could have sold about five more of that oiling can. So, it appears you have "good taste"....and when was the last time you heard that said?!! Your BUICK buddy in Wisconsin, John

or else praps you sold it too cheap. 😁 

This is a nice specimen here for sure.

image.png.929ce9b3f3b73729ad07d419fa0ac165.png

But as I noted in our email correspondence , I'm back to spending my Buick funds in the Buick Sales and Service Garage so no $$ for trinkets. 😉