Sign in to follow this  
durospeed

Wanted, need 1 more "stacked 4 top bow" holders, see picture

wanted ....heres a photo of what style I need, its approx 9 1/2 inchs tall. These "stacked four top bow" holders have "4 half circles on 1 side" with a hinged bottom to fold out and a latch on top. NOTE: I have the black one in my photo and its approx 9 1/2 inchs tall and NEED 1 MORE like it or will buy a PAIR contact durocar@aol.com

top bow holder.jpg

Edited by durospeed (see edit history)

I can back up playswithbrass, if he falls out--mine are not brass, just plain old weathered black metal---the rubber in mine is still good also-- Tom

reposted   above on my ad with new photo of the black holder that is the style of what I need. thanks

• Like 1

Mike,  Do you have access to the black one shown in the picture above?  If so, maybe using it as a pattern to get a pair or two cast may be a significant option.  Then you could sell me your second pair.  🙂  (I have a need also)

Al

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:24 AM, alsfarms said:

Mike,  Do you have access to the black one shown in the picture above?  If so, maybe using it as a pattern to get a pair or two cast may be a significant option.  Then you could sell me your second pair.  🙂  (I have a need also)

Al

Found these while looking for something else.  Maybe these might work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-1927-TOP-BOW-SADDLES-CLAMPS-Original-pair-418-Model-T-Ford-Dodge/223759472731?hash=item34191a985b:g:NAwAAOSw7EJd1bDE