mikewest

FS-1929-1934 Franklin mechanical,trim sheet metal.

I have a good supply of mechanical parts , sheet metal and jewelry (lights, chrome, lighters, hub caps, ect) for 1929 and up Franklins. These parts come from cars that Ive bought/ dismantled and  past owners inventories Ive bought . I don't need all these parts. If you are looking for something , drop me a email , note or a call . Happy Holidays!! Mike West   mawest729@gmail.com  585 738 1541 until 10 pm eastern time.

franklin dealer.jpg

franklin garage car on lift..jpg

33 franklin and aria.jpg

29 roadster.png

Mike, do you know where that first photo was taken? It looks a lot like the old Franklin dealership ( still standing,but now used as offices) in Sarasota.

The picture doesn't say . The name is over the Franklin in the picture... Maybe you can blow it up and read it?

image.thumb.png.1279359a3ec5ff1f18de4947058089d4.png

They were a Franklin and Jordan dealer in Riverside California in 1926. Here's their advertisement in the 1926 City Directory for the area

Give them a call at phone 121 and see if they're still around.

Cheers

Roger

Edited by theKiwi (see edit history)
  • Like 1

And here's their entry in the 1925 City Directory for Riverside, Riverside County, California, USA

1585672217_ScreenShot2019-12-05at8_09_33PM.thumb.png.0282ce009c34d1b08c10dcdbb79eed1d.png

Roger