Dale / Mopar Heaven. Need help identifying (for sale)

Dale Tharp

Goood morning this is Dale in Montana at Mopar Heaven  ref. Identifying the old car fenders, looks like there model N Hubmobile right to the Tee  Iam very glad to find out what they are I’ve been driving by them in a pasture for years and wondering, and thinking I should gather them and possibly do something w them someday. To bad there not a roadster in steed of a touring. Thanks very much for the help identifying. 

I was going by the piece that’s is hooked on to the rear fenders, looks like the back of a touring car. When I get done with this message I’ll look thru my pic. And see if I don’t have at leased one more pic.  I do have a chassis I Doug out of a iron pile on the Nebiors ranch not far from there but think it has one fender on it so that wouldn’t be it, I do remember it has the yokes that hold the head lights so it could be bout that ventage, but it has the transmission mounted clear back on the rear end. 

Oh I see now about the touring. Thanks. I have about 1-1/2 K or N Hupmobiles in a basket. It was a project my late father never quite got around to. I may be interested in these parts, depending on what they cost, and whether I could figure out how to get them home. You mentioned Montana. What region of Montana are you located in? I am in central Washington.

3 hours ago, Dale Tharp said:

Boy as many Washington St. Hunters as I’ve had to run of around here the last month I should sent the parts w one of them Iam in central Montana Iam just south of fort peck lake. 

I am not a hunter, though quite a few of my family are. It sounds like you might be somewhere near Jordan. I drove through that area on my last road trip. On my way back to WA, I stayed off of the freeways, looking for west-east highways that would be appropriate for a prewar car. Montana 200 is a good one.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)

Ya 200 hi way don’t have a lot of traffic on it but can be 60 to 70 miles between city’s sometimes that’s stretching it w a pre war car. If you get through here and want to look at the Houpmobile fenders just let me know. Maybe I should try to buy all the parts you have and see if I could put something together, what kind of things do you have for the car, if you don’t mind me asking ?

• 3 weeks later...

G,day to all. The roadster pictured is a Hup K. It has the windscreen posts that mount thru the side of the scuttle and no valance below the radiator.  Battery box on LH running board ,The touring car is a Hup N   There are many mechanical differences. The body panels look K by the battery box recess in the running board LHS  Max BURKE Nulkaba 2325 Australia