WTB 1955 Buick Roadmaster Fender/Rad Support

David S

Hello, I am currently trying to find a rust free or undamaged radiator core support for my 1955 Buick Roadmaster as well as the passenger side fender as well. I am trying to avoid having to do any welding work on these components so if anyone has one available that is rust free or damage free or only surface rust I would be interested in purchasing. I am located in the Dayton, Ohio area but am okay with shipping depending on cost. Please PM me if you have a rad support or fenders you would be interested in selling.

Thanks,

David S.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump,

I have removed the radiator from the vehicle, when I said rad support earlier I meant the U shaped channel that the radiator bolts to, mine is completely rotted away. After looking at the hood further I believe I am also in need of a new hood at this time.

Thanks,

David S.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:10 PM, Pete Phillips said:

What's your measurement across the top of the radiator's U-shaped channel? I have one from a '55 Special but don't know if they are the same size for a Roadmaster.

Pete,

My unit measures 24 3/4" from outer edge to outer edge of the C channel.

Thanks,

David Senter

On 12/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, DE SOTO said:

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE ONE  ... BUT I HAVE THIS

BUICK FENDER 1.jpg

De Soto, 

Do you have a picture of the front of the fender? It is missing a porthole cutout but that would be a problem. I think the only difference is in the front of the fender?

Thanks,

David Senter

On 12/8/2019 at 5:55 PM, David S said:

De Soto, 

Do you have a picture of the front of the fender? It is missing a porthole cutout but that would be a problem. I think the only difference is in the front of the fender?

Thanks,

David Senter

I LOOKED ... I DO NOT & THE FENDER IS AT MY STORAGE ......... ILL GET A PIC NEXT TIME I AM THERE