1953 Studebaker trim parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for the input. All are brand new. I’m not a Studenaker guy so I’ve ask one of the guys in our car club to at and offer his advise as for sale price and try and repost I know someone is dying for these some where and I’m wanting to move them. 812 564 0657 is my number again, appreciate all your help. And will check back as soon. Jerry 

• 3 months later...

Jerry,

Over the past decade and a half I disassembled and reassembled my own '53 coupe so, unfortunately you brought these to the market too late for me.

But, now being intimately familiar with every part, I do not recognize the two in the bottom of your picture. Are you or your cousin able to identify them?

parts.jpg

No sir I do not know as my cousin passed away almost two years ago. Since your familiar with these items, am I asking too much? Not trying to make big bucks just want them to go to someone who can use them as I know how hard it is to get some parts as that is what I’m dealing with on my 37 Buick. Thank you

Assuming the parts are in the condition you describe, I would think someone in need of them would be thrilled to get them at that price. Probably even more.

Someone who is not "in need" of them, but just looking to upgrade what they've got may question your price. I don't. I think it's a value; and doubt you will have any trouble finding a buyer. The '53/'54 Starlights are one of the iconic Studebaker grails.

Have you considered posting it on the Studebaker Drivers Club Forum?

This AACA Studebaker page appeals mostly to those with pre-WWII vehicles; while the SDC Forum is almost exclusively post war.

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/forum

Edited by starlightcoupe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Not fishy guys. I could not get back in under my original jerry48 so I changed it to Jerry 37 since I’m working on a 37 Buick. In this age we live in I understand the suspecting of scams. This is legitimate and you may call me anytime on this. I appreciate you looking out for your fellow car guys. Jerry T

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Jerry37 said:

Not fishy guys. I could not get back in under my original jerry48 so I changed it to Jerry 37 since I’m working on a 37 Buick. In this age we live in I understand the suspecting of scams. This is legitimate and you may call me anytime on this. I appreciate you looking out for your fellow car guys. Jerry T

Thanks Jerry. Like you say, we all need to be looking out after each other, we can't be too careful these days. 

Good luck on the sale of these parts.