last chance for an 89 TC for sale

TrekLawler

Hello everyone,

here is a link for my TC that I purchased in 2017 and only have been able to put 3 miles on it. I was originally asking $6,000 for it but now down to $3,750 as I really need the garage space before winter. the car runs perfectly and only needs a little brake work as it was converted to a vacuum system in 2017 as well. just about every rubber hose and line has been replaced as well. I simply do not have time to spend on it now that we're taking care of an elderly family member and converting the house to be handicapped accessible and need the extra room in the garage. it has been garage kept it's entire life however if it cannot be sold soon will most likely be moved to an outside area and most likely parted out next spring.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1577102249092429/

Let me know if there are any questions.

22 minutes ago, checkmate said:

Please tell me how your brake conversion was done. I'd like to change mine over to a vacuum system

Thanks, 

you might want to search for Hemi Dude's posts on here. He's one of the experts on these cars and who I contacted for the details.

20 minutes ago, mensanguy said:

A car this nice should easily, easily,  sell for your price on E-bay. I have sold cars of lesser quality for more money there.

I've never tried to sell a car on ebay. may have to look into it, just don't like the hassles of these sites. but you're right, this car is in beautiful condition and I bought it for a project for my wife and I to go on cruise nights and get ice cream. but when I did this we were empty nesters and life just changed after that with full time care giver for my wife's mom who is handicapped and my two adult children moving back in with us. so now simply have to clear out the vehicle herd in my driveway.

thanks again for the idea.

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone,

unfortunately with the COVID issues I've not been able to do much with selling my TC. With a death in the family and having to unload a complete house and belongings from that situation in my garage the 89 TC has been relegated to being outside for the first time in its life, it is under a cover however. the car is still for sale in the Kansas City area and I'd like to try and sell it this way before putting it on ebay and paying fees. I'm asking $3,300 OBO.

please let me know if there are any questions.

20190830_191203.jpg

20190830_191239.jpg

20190830_191256.jpg