Wanted Information on 1906 - 1908 Model N, R, & S Ford Suppliers

Guest FordPiet

Guest FordPiet

We are hoping to send out our 1906 - 1908 Model N, R, & S Ford Group Newsletter in December. I am compiling a list of people and suppliers that make reproduction parts, sell used parts, or restore them on a regular basis. If you know of anyone, please let me know so I can add them to our list. Currently we have Lang's Old Car Parts, Rootlieb for fenders, Brassworks for radiators, Glen Rand makes many parts, Dan Mari makes many parts, and Peter Fausch makes transmission frames and transmission parts. I have heard that Bud Dinger in Michigan makes parts, but I need an address and phone number to contact him and ask him which parts he makes. I have also heard that Sandy Tavisch (sp) in Ontario Canada rebuilds the N, R, & S engines but I need an address and phone number to confirm that.

Because of the SPAM etc., please don't post a person's phone number or address unless they tell you it is ok. If you would please click on my user name, and then click on send e-mail, you can send it to me and I can ask them if they would like us to include them in our Newsletter list of possible N, R, & S parts or services. Or if you would prefer, send me a note and I'll send you my telephone, e-mail, etc. and you may pass that information to them. Thank you for any help or leads your can give us.

Hap 1915 Ford Cut off (1907 Ford Model S Runabout in my Dad's garage)