victorialynn2

Caption This...

You WILL have my daughter home by midnight or the dent in your skull will be deeper than the dent in your grille.

Cheers,

Grog

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mom and Dad were married for 50+ happy years.  I was one year old and attended my Mom's high school graduation.... just saying.

handsome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You said you were going to take care of her! Now that she is carrying your baby, you want to run off and join the AACA. What the hell is that anyway!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You listen here boy. Its time you made a man of yourself. You done went and made a baby with my daughter. If you don’t sell this here Chevrolet to put a roof over her head and buy diapers, I’ll be payin you a visit at 2 am with a fryin pan.  Ya hear me?  D’yall understand what I’m sayin? You be best headin down to A&W real soon. They’s hirin’ and you need a job son. Git ta gittin now. Go on!

Edited by keithb7 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"You put your left foot in and you shake it all about. Nope, you really have to do it if you are going to audition for West Side Story"

image.thumb.png.371c900b8e0da97929d9c3048623bbf5.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now listen here, Goober! Uncle Roscoe needs someone to help him with his septic tank cleaning business so you're going to march right down there and take that job. Three dollars an hour is good money for someone like you, do you understand? On your way back stop by the store and get me some chicken neck bones so I can make some soup for dinner. And don't buy any cigarettes for Hazel Jo either! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Roger Walling said:

In  William Gedney's Kentucky I can see the despair and torment in the faces of the mothers along with the love for her family.

In this film, shot on the high plains of Idaho. It also captures the torment in the faces of local Idahoans, as they move forward in seeking justice and individuality.  

• Like 2

I got you on the Maury Povich show tomorrow so you had better be lucky 13. If your not the father do you have any friends that know her we could have tested? 

• Haha 2

Aw gee Mrs. Finsterpurdy, that left front corner was dinged  when I borrowed it. Emmy Sue's just tryin' to git yer goat.

• Haha 1

This one's gonna get me in trouble......

Boy, I told you NOT to take your sister to the Drive-In. Now look at what you went an dun.

I can forgive you what you did to your sister but dammit I ain't a gonna forgive you for denting my Chevy!!!!!!

• Haha 3

I knew that back seat wasn't big enough for the two of you!  Six month's later, you still haven't replaced that back window!!

Craig

• Haha 1

"But ma'am, I love her.  I kinda like yer dauter too but I think yer askin price is a bit high considering the dent in the grill'.

Edited by Restorer32
wrong quote (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

With credits to Michael Jackson:

"Billie Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who say that I am the one

but the kid is not my son"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:36 AM, nick8086 said:

I found it..

Great video and music! A little known fact here is that house in those pics served as the governor's mansion until they could scrape up enough money to purchase a respectable double-wide for the governor and his kin in 1983.... :(

• Like 2