2nevets

Mice repellent

Peanut butter and traps or the roller has been working strong all winter for me.

I have 3 dogs and they each love to root out mice and moles in the yard and eat them. They will hear the moles under the snow and dig till they find them.

I won’t use poison cubes or d-con on my property because the dogs would eat the mice or moles and then they would die.

Heck, 2 days ago they attacked an oppossum and left it by the back steps to die.

Not worth the risk to me.

Bill

I have been using a product called Fresh Cab in all of my cars.  Hard to say whether it is effective.  I don't have any rodent problems, but can't say whether I would have otherwise.  

I used to have a big black snake in my barn/workshop before I enclosed it for HVAC. It ate the mice for sure but then "redeposited"  them on my tools. It also left skins behind. That's how I know it was at least 5 feet long. I put traps out about once a year now. 

My brother lives in Iowa with corn fields on 3 sides of him.  He says to feed your mice outside the garage, not inside.  He sets snap traps & peanut butter under 8” to 10” clay pots. He also puts the Tom cat green mouse cubes under the pot.  He sets them over small stones with a heavy rock on top.  Keeps the cats away from the snap trap.  It seems to work for him.