1930/31 LaSalle Exhaust Manifold

Gunsmoke

A friend acquired this rare '30/'31 LaSalle right side exhaust manifold among a large batch of LaSalle parts from 1929-1931 era. As shown this is in excellent condition, wearing much of its original porcelain finish. He is asking US$400 + shipping. If anyone has an interest or has an inquiry about other engine components for these V8 engines, let me know. He has a wide range of intake manifold pieces, carbs, blocks, heads, oil and water pumps, a 6 blade fan as well as 2 aluminum crankcases and pans.

Ian's manifold3.jpg

31 minutes ago, RVMC said:

Hi, would you have one like this in this pic?, it's for a 1931 Lasalle 345A with the v8 engine.

Thank You

172396123701_1.jpg

That's an intake manifold. I think I have a spare. I'll look at the shop when I'm there later today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'll also take a look, I think he has the round LaSalle embossed  piece for center of engine, but not sure if this exact piece is in the pile. The hoard of parts sat in a barn/storage for a long time, left over from a LaSalle restoration project many years ago. He was planning on assembling a non-working display engine from the pile of pieces from 2 dismantled engines, and so is not just getting rid of the better pieces at fire sale prices. He has nearly everything for a display model, aluminum crankcase with cam/crank, timing gear, oil pump, end covers, 4 blocks, 2 heads, exhaust , intake and water piping, water pump and fan , generator etc. But he may let some things go if price is reasonable or if he has a spare. What is one of these manifolds worth ballpark? 

• 4 months later...