3 - 1958 Cadillacs One limo two sedans $2900

Package deal- 3 1958 Cadillac sedans.

First car. Black series 75 Fleetwood stretch limo with white fenders. Have transferable paperwork. This is a rare factory limo. Fairly solid, needs rear quarters. Turns over.

Second car. Black series 75 Fleetwood sedan. Complete car. Solid frame. Notarized bill of sale.

Third car. Pink series 75 Fleetwood sedan from Arizona. Super solid parts car. Notarized bill of sale.

Plan would be to remove rear quarters from number 3 to use on number 1. Would need to fab extra 18 stretch section using the rear doors from number 3.  Use rear frame section from 3 for weak spot on number 1 frame. Number 2 would be for parts (or restore). You would end up with a solid, rare 1958 Fleetwood limo with several thousand dollars of extra parts. All 3 cars are complete, but in various stages of disassembly. EACH CAR IS STUFFED FULL OF PARTS. Can store for 30 days if payed in full. Loaders on site to assist with loading.

DSCN8396.JPG

DSCN8408.JPG

DSCN8410.JPG

DSCN8395.JPG

DSCN8399.JPG

Uhhhh. . . I think your cars are not not all correctly identified.  

The 'limo' car #1 is a Fleetwood 75 

The black 4 door car #2 is a series 62 or maybe a Sedan DeVille.  (There was also a model called Fleetwood 60 Special but this is not it) 

Not enough of the pink car shown but seems to be a series 62 or Sedan DeVille also. 

The limo car is not a 'stretch' but factory built. This means that it has lots of very unique parts that would not be easily transferred from the other two. 

Still not a bad deal for a bunch of Cadillacs.  Good luck with your sale. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, m-mman said:

Uhhhh. . . I think your cars are not not all correctly identified.  

The 'limo' car #1 is a Fleetwood 75 

The black 4 door car #2 is a series 62 or maybe a Sedan DeVille.  (There was also a model called Fleetwood 60 Special but this is not it) 

Not enough of the pink car shown but seems to be a series 62 or Sedan DeVille also. 

The limo car is not a 'stretch' but factory built. This means that it has lots of very unique parts that would not be easily transferred from the other two. 

Still not a bad deal for a bunch of Cadillacs.  Good luck with your sale. 

I don't think the OP cares, he just wants the cars gone.  Semantics....

2 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

I don't think the OP cares, he just wants the cars gone.  Semantics....

Yes, normally it would not matter,  but he is suggesting that some cars could be used as a parts source for others. 

The differences in models that I cited are that many of those parts described wont interchange. . . . 

• The rear quarters will only fill part of what is needed on the limo. I have extra limo rear doors and doors from car #3 to use as filler quarter panel for limo. Not a direct fit but measured them up and a decent body man can get them to fit nicely. Otherwise, the limo is complete with extra limo parts from a dismantled 58 limo. The two other cars (series 62? I was told series 75 by the estate) have about enough to redo the black car (#2). Another 4 door fleetwood was stripped and those parts are inside the other 3. Plus a full pick up truck of 1958 Cadillac parts.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, OLDTINPUSHER said:

Anyone ???

Nope.   Would cost way too much in time and money to justify.  That's why no one has dug in and done the heavy lifting (restoration) on any of this.  The original family thought about it, maybe did some reach outs to get estimates and said no way. 

There is a local guy to me here in central Iowa that has at least one limousine from Cadillac from 1950 to 1964 and he has not sold any. He generally opens a price guide, runs his finger down to the #4 or #5 price which is $4500 to $6000 (dream land) and quotes me that.  I explain the issues in just getting the car extracted and into a suitable garage and he smiles and says "nope"  $4500 to $6000.  You could give these cars away and we could not restore them. 

They could be restored by someone with deep pockets and the ability to hand the car over to a qualified restoration shop with ethics.  But that is not 95% of us on the forum.   20 years ago, 30 years ago? Maybe someone 35 years old would roll up their sleeves for a 10 + year restoration so they could relive the golden age of limousines from the 50's, but not now.  That 75 series would stick out my 1940's era of a garage by 7-9 feet. 

I would put one on ebay with enough parts to restore and junk the parts cars.  There were no 75 series other than limousines in 1958.