How about a picture of YOU with a car?

victorialynn2

On 6/20/2021 at 5:59 AM, Billy Kingsley said:

Yesterday in Saratoga

FB_IMG_1624183154522.jpg

Hey Billy,

Too bad I missed you. I was judging some cars right over your left shoulder. Those red bugs I never really understood, they seemed like somebody got bored and tried to make a homemade go cart with their American Flyer sled, a baby carriage, and a lawn mower. Seem far from safe in any era

• Like 1

Hopefully we will have another opportunity soon, I plan to attend more future shows on a hopefully regular basis. I can't imagine driving around in one of them. Even back then when things were less regulated it seems like a bad idea.

• Like 1

Since I have purchased a different 1937 Buick since I have posted in this thread, here is a photo of me with my 1937 Buick Roadmaster Model 80C Convertible Phaeton.

DSC_0027.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Glad to sees this bounce back to the top again!  Intended to post a few pics but...so appreciate the reminder. First pic is Susan and I with her 1974 MGBG alongside a bridge at the end of our street.  Next up is a pic of me driving the 14T - Grandson Jack, is co-pilot, Sue is backseat driver/navigator, and her Nephew Cole is in the back.   Next pic is of us fording a stream on an AACA Reliability Tour.  Last shot is us along with friends Richard and Sandy Hall, and Bob Stein. Sue's blue 1948 TC is her pride-and joy.  Together, the local gang is known as 'the Three Ts" and we love to get them out on a nice spring afternoon for a drive through the country.  There is usually seafood/ice-cream involved.

Let's keep this thread going - it's fantastic.

Terry

Terry and Sue Bond with MG on Bridge resized for forum profile.jpg

Model T and passengers Reliability Tour 2014.JPG

Reliability Tour fording a stream 2014 Resized for Forum.jpg

Three Ts on tour.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/7/2021 at 2:38 PM, Robert G. Smits said:

Here is the electric version

2D416049-B910-42BF-8B56-0AE70203EF27.jpeg

If I owned a Red Bug and someone were to take a photo of me sitting in it, it would be a rather entertaining photo. That would be the only vehicle that I could total out and require a 911 call just by sitting in it and not moving an inch

2 hours ago, 95Cardinal said:

It looks exactly the same. It's patiently waiting for me to finish my current project!

I can understand that.  I have more unfinished projects than I can ever finish.  Time to prioritize!!

Some really really really cool photos in this thread.

Mine, perhaps not so much, but ... here ya go ... a selfie of me with my current 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 1 taken by a friend of me with my former 1989 Caprice Classic Brougham.

Cort, pig & cow valves with pacemaker
2003 MGM LS + 1981 cmc SC; want 1975 Chrysler Cordoba
"I can't stop driving" | New Radicals | 'Someday We'll Know'

__2003mercuryGrandMarquisLS_10232016_pics&drive_me.jpg

_89caprice_07162013_me_takenByValarieKline.jpg

• Like 3