Vintage Ford Packard Plymouth Desoto Chev (1930's?)

Frank Corlis

I don t know what make or model of the auto will fit. 1930 ish or so?  So I need help to confirm. Any suggestions will help. This was found in the attic of a old Garage in northern Alberta 
Canada where years ago they sold many fenders that had an insert for spare tire for those who were traveling north to Alaska which enables them to carry extra tires and wheels    This fender was bumped and damage a little   and I had my body man repair r it  as shown in the picture  This left  fender was not used long as there was mud from the tire inside clearly showing the tire track s pattern  and take special note there is still excellent paint on the underside of the fender   I do have this list on Ebay  under this title (Vintage Ford Packard Plymouth Desoto Chev (1930's?)  and there are more picture  posted there  as only a few can be posted here      Forduially Frank  and thank for any assistance with this fender

EBay PArts For Sale (2).JPG

EBay PArts For Sale (3).JPG

EBay PArts For Sale (4).JPG

EBay PArts For Sale (8).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Not coming up on Ebay, but:

Depending on. measurements  

similar to Hudson or  Essex for  29,  the shadow outline of head light bracket looks a little too oval for Essex.

Also the hood lip, has angle that is not Essex

Amazing how similar a lot of cars were.

2 hours ago, Hans1 said:

Not coming up on Ebay, but:

Depending on. measurements  

similar to Hudson or  Essex for  29,  the shadow outline of head light bracket looks a little too oval for Essex.

Also the hood lip, has angle that is not Essex

Amazing how similar a lot of cars were.

I have changed the title on Ebay     As I acquire more info tile on eBay changes to assist in extra coverage   I have put a hefty price on it hopefully it does not sell until i can get a positive  ID   here are a dozen pictures at this new eBay listing  Vintage HUDSON DeSoto or could be Packard or Essex?(1930's?) (Item ID: 223755322313)  thnak for you helpful info   Forduially Frank