1967 Volkswagen Beetle for sale - SOLD

SOLD 

Up for sale is a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle.  This car was purchased from the original owner in 2013. The car currently has its solid running original "HO" 1500 engine and is a great driver. The car runs, shifts, and stops great and everything works - odometer, gas gauge, interior lights, horn, headlights, taillights, reverse lights, etc. The car has solid pans, but unfortunately has the typical heater channel rust. I had intended to replace the channels and I'm including Dansk heater channels with the sale of the car. The paint is not perfect but shows very well for a driver quality vehicle and is in decent shape. Rebuilt front suspension with rebuilt German adjustable beam. New shocks, tie rod ends, ball joints, and sway bar bushings. Original wheels refinished with trim rings and like-new BF Goodrich 3/4 white wall tires. New brake lines and hoses. Front brakes converted to disc brakes and the rear drum brakes have been rebuilt. New seat upholstery, carpet, headliner, and front seat belts. New clutch. Engine detailed with original carburetor and fuel pump rebuilt. Original owners manual and dealer plate frame included. 1967 only Sapphire V radio Original spare tire is included. Accessory floor mats, parcel tray, and roof rack included. Clean Antique PA Title and registered in PA

***This is not a perfectly restored car, but is a honest driver quality car that runs extremely well and displays nicely.  I urge you to look through all of the pictures in the dropbox link, reach out with any questions, and schedule an in person inspection if seriously interested. ***

Asking $7,000 or reasonable offer.  Can help arrange shipping if needed. 

call or text: 330-605-8511 

email: matt.goist@gmail.com

See link below for more photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/04w5tn88i60fw2w/AAAwtd9n7PmqKLfw6Oqhu8LHa?dl=0 

bug 1.jpg

bug 7.jpg

bug 2.jpg

bug 3.jpg

bug 4.jpg

bug 5.jpg

bug 6.jpg

Edited by Matt Goist (see edit history)
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, mercer09 said:

great looking VW.

wish I had the room, would make it my everyday driver......................

It doesn't take up much space!! Would make a wonderful daily driver.