70 GS Stage1 Convertible in Tealmist Gray

Smartin

On 10/25/2020 at 4:34 PM, Smartin said:

It took me a couple hours to get the top working smoothly...kept blowing fuses.

Hmmmm...  They didn't use a circuit breaker for that?  https://www.opgi.com/ignition-electrical/computers-chips-programmers/1961-72-power-accessory-circuit-breaker/circuit-breaker-power-accessory-1972-78-40-amp-fuse-block-mount-c241033.html

circuit-breaker-power-accessory-1972-78-

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately, I can't post photos of the car until the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals is over in November.  It is going to be unveiled at the show as seen for the first time publicly.  If I show it anywhere else before then, I will not be allowed to bring the car.

The car is almost finished.  It only needs a rear bumper, front turn signal lights, and a couple other small loose ends need to be completed.  This paint color with a white convertible top and pearl white interior is GORGEOUS.  Truly a stunning car.  I can't wait to show it in November!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Smartin said:

Unfortunately, I can't post photos of the car until the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals is over in November.

Not even a couple of close-up 'teaser' pics...?  :(

• Like 1

for what its worth this build thread:

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/for-the-love-for-my-father-my-69-gtx-restoration.127388/

was for a car that debuted at the MCN so you can see what he did and did not post ahead of the debut.

Not Buick but a spectacular and meticulous restoration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man that was a long thread. 

When I got to the spot where the front sheet metal was going on with this 70, I was specifically instructed to STOP posting photos.  So I did😀  I will keep it that way, too.  Just until the show is over...or maybe I'll do a live stream of the unveiling.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...