citydweller

1913 Victor Page Engine Troubles Chart / Poster

I have this original 1913 Victor W. Page gas engine diagnostic chart / poster:

"Location of Gasoline Engine Troubles Made Easy
A Comprehensive Exposition of the Common Derangements That Interfere With Efficient Operation of All Types of Four-Cycle Internal Combustion Motors"

1913, Arranged by Victor W. Page, Printed by The Norman W. Henley Publishing Co., 132 Nassau St., New York

It measures 38 x 24, crisp and clean, came from a hoarder estate I cleaned out some years back, everything there was stashed away when originally received new. I may be the first to open it since it was mailed out in 1913 LOL.

I'm interested in selling it, but I'll be darned if I can find another one out there, either for sale or sold, anywhere. There are two copies in university library collections, and that's it. I'm stumped too, because it seems Victor Page was a prolific author and authority on gas engines of all kinds for at least a decade, and his books are everywhere.

Any thoughts on value would be appreciated, if anyone knows of sale or auction records for an identical copy please chime in. Does the AACA have one?

20191102_134654.jpg

20191102_134754.jpg

20191102_134835.jpg

20191102_134858.jpg

Yes,  this is a good place but is a less visited part of the forum.  Try the general section for more views and comments.  It would look great framed and the creases less pronounced.  A good framing will be a few $$$.

Edited by TerryB (see edit history)

When you decide on a price, please let me know. I will frame it and display it with my collection of horseless carriage of photos and posters.

Thanks

Richard Williamson

rwill1914@aol.com