Sign in to follow this  
Espinoza1936

ISO...1935-1936 Chevrolet Kari-Keen Karrier

Kari Keen trunks were known as milk can carriers and were used on Model As and similar vintage cars. I think what you're looking for is a potter trunk which were on 33-34 cars. In 35-35 cars were starting to have built in trunks with opening hatches. External trunks would block the trunk lid

• Like 1

Welcome, Espinoza 1936 ! You have joined a group of the friendliest, most helpful, well informed folks you can imagine. I am sure that in my time here, I have seen these come up for sale. I find the search box very well suited to get information if you enter just one well chosen word. For example, by way of introducing myself to you, please enter  'FRISCO  in the search box. Scroll down and click on  PORTLAND-'FRISCO-L.A.-'VEGAS-SEATTLE IN A 1927 CADILLAC. That's me, Cadillac Carl. Glad to meet you, friend. Now that you see how useful the 'box is, see if entering  Kari-Keen  brings up anything helpful. Good luck, and please introduce yourself and your car(s) and antique car interests.The more the merrier 'round these parts !     -    CC 

Edited by C Carl
Spelling (interests, NOT intersects !) (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Espinoza1936 said:

In search of a 1935-1936 Chevrolet Kari-Keen Karrier, any leads would be appreciated. email me at M.espinoza1936@gmail.com 

Here is a picture for reference.

Kari-Keen Karrier.jpg

• Like 1