Odds and Ends For Sale

Riviera63

Doing some more cleaning and have some items that someone may find useful. These are all items that were removed from my car and re[placed. Descriptions and why they were replaced below.They are still good, usable pieces that I just cannot throw in the trash. If anyone is interested in any or all of these pieces please PM me. OFFER plus shipping.

1.) SOLD-1963 taillight lens. Replaced because I had purchased an NOS lens from Tom Mooney. Very good condition Surface smooth with very little scratching.

2.) SOLD-Thermostat housing. Replaced with an NOS housing that I had purchased years ago, when I had a new thermostat put in this summer. No cracks and seems to be in good usable condition.

3.) Radiator Cap. Correct OEM style. Replaced with a new cap for appearances sake. This cap worked fine and I had no issues with it. 

4.) Vented Gas Cap. This was on my car when I bought it. It appeared to be new at that time. I replaced it because I had found an NOS vented gas cap. Had no issues with it when on my car.

5.) SOLD-Belden Edge Premium Spark Plug Wires. I put these on my car when I first bought it. They were on my for 2 years and then replaced. These are dark blue and I wanted black wires as original. My car ran great when these were on my car. Good length fitment.

IMG_5428.JPG

IMG_5565.JPG

IMG_5568.JPG

IMG_5566.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

IMG_5569.JPG

Edited by Riviera63
revise text (see edit history)