FREON R12 for $3000

Vincent Vega

ok your in the stupid column as well, of course he falls into that column because of his dumb picture!

i thought people who had reatts's had to have some class!

careful or your car will have to be sold to someone who qualify's.

BEFORE SPELL-CHECK:

[color:\\"red\\"] ok your in the stupid column as well, of course he falls into that column because of his dumb picture!

i thought people who had reatts's had to have some class!

careful or your car will have to be sold to someone who qualify's.

AFTER SPELL-CHECK:

[color:\\"blue\\"] Okay, you're in the stupid column as well; of course, he falls into that column because of his dumb picture. I thought people who had Reattas had to have some class! Careful or your car will have to be sold to someone who qualities.

SPELL CHECK COMPLETE -- PUNCTUATION CHECK COMPLETE -- CAPITALIZATION CHECK

COMPLETE -- UNABLE TO INSTITUTE GRAMMAR CHECK.

To the rude anon. poster!!!!! Are you ever going to post anything informative? Or are you just on here because you have no friends(gee I wonder why), and/or social life? Why do you deem it necessary to stirr up controversy and make an ASS of yourself? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? You know, there's a place called Yahoo Chat where you can go and make an ass of yourself to many men and women. Why do it here on the Reatta Forum in front of our small group. Do you feel like a man when you call some one an "a hole"? Were you afraid to say "ass" because your mama might see it on your computer and ground you? I'll tell ya, you are a "[censored]-poor" excuse for a human being. But I'm amused by the comments you make. It's like you enjoy being the butt of the Reatta Forum's jokes. ooo.gifooo.gifsmirk.gif