Mark Gregory

Desoto rear ended accident Help needed

What a shame,it makes me afraid to drive my car.If only our cars were like "Christeen".

Benefits of AACA Membership.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:30 PM, Big Dawg said:

If you can check those or give me a.number I'll do it.butbthank you either way.id like to find out what other fenders would fit on my 30 Desoto c.f. 4dr sedan

I will try to get to that yard soon.

See my post to if this would fit.  I've been trying to figure out what it fits, but happy to see it go on a car. Its NOS. 

Quite repairable.  Considering the strength built into cars of that era, I'd like to see a picture of the vehicle that ran into it. Was it a total loss?

2 hours ago, ejboyd5 said:

I'd like to see a picture of the vehicle that ran into it. Was it a total loss?

I am sure Mark would like to see that as well.

Any luck on locating of the culprit?

1 hour ago, Big Dawg said:

Is like to see The truck that hit me as well.at least that way I could procecute him

I'd be calling some of the local body shops to see if there is a similar truck there being worked on....

I have a 30 DeSoto sedan that still has a few parts left on it but it is from Mexico and has a complete jumble of parts so don't know if rear fenders are factory or something else. The rear fenders are definitely NOT pristine but could save you some work. The picture file is gone from my computer but if a computer whiz can bring them up they are on this site under "1931 Plymouth" at "Our Restoration Projects" posted by Baldeagle on May 1st 2016; page 4. Since we street rodded the 30 Plymouth we made wide rear fenders, wide running boards, tail light stands, etc from scratch which left the fenders on the car intact but are they DeSoto?

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:59 AM, Big Dawg said:

Is like to see The truck that hit me as well.at least that way I could procecute him

Oops, I just looked at the OP name that is on the top.

I meant you Dawg.