LZ Interior Kits

jord

LeBaron Bonney is gone, but they had EZ Boy interiors doing 1939 LZ 4 door kits.Does anyone know if someone purchased them? Mac's Cartouch does not do LZ interiors I called them earlier this week. So does anyone have an alternate source? if not I will have to find local people.

• 1 month later...

Actually if you can find a good auto upholstery shop in your area they can do a first class job if they know the correct materials to use and the correct patterns.  There was a shop in Ohio some time ago that made the carpets for my 41 LZ.  They had the exact pattern and color for the wool carpet and it fit well.  My leather was done by a very qualified guy who knew how to make it look original.  Even the headliner looks original and new.  Those kits that LeBaron had were good I suppose, but the art of good upholstery takes a lot of experience if it's done properly.  Shop around and see who's out there willing to take it on.  Not cheap, but do it right once and you're set!   

• Like 1

Thank's everyone. I did contact SMS and they sent samples which I did not like so they will send more samples. Will wait for  them. Our local upholstery people have both good and bad reviews, so I am not in a hurry to contract it out yet. It's a lot of money if not done right