1952-1954 Ford Sunvisor F/S $125

John348

• 3 weeks later...

I never been on that site, I will give it a try later tonight or tomorrow. I had it at Hershey for around the same price and all of us thought that would have been gone on day one, nobody even looked at it. Hershey is like fishing from a pier, you jusy hope that the right fish swims by and takes a bite.

the big thing on those are the brackets- they are more valuable then the visor, because half are missing the brackets. that is why I suggest the HAMB. An easy sight to maneuver and guys make things out of nothing and arent finicky about this and that.

over here I feel like a dentist when I sell something. Like pulling teeth. very painful............

LOL

Of course with the brackets, the visor is worth 350. but nobody ever gets that part when buying.

I m not sure what HAMB is????? but still requesting questions in that  i can not see well in the  pictures  Is the support bracket underneath have some rough  welding   on it      and second how much extra to ship to Canada  Postal code T4R 2K5  could you find this out for me   I do not want to pay more then the price is worth in shipping cost  I trust you understand   Thank you in advance