Grand National Judging

Frantz

So assuming I do have the field points to go, would I have to get to the event for Friday's judging school if I had already attended a regular judging school earlier in the same year? I know it's a slightly different slide show, but is it required to judge the Grand Nationals? Those of us who work and only have so many days vacation have to try and sort these things out.

• 2 months later...
Guest Mark McAlpine

CJEs are not offered at Grand Nationals, only at the regular Nationals shows.  If you want to earn your annual judging credit for attending a CJE lesson, you'll need to attend one of the seven 2020 Nationals and attend CJE there.  (CJE is offered on Saturday immediately after the Judges Breakfast, except for Hershey where both CJE and Judging School are offered on Friday afternoon.)

Thanks for being a judge!  We can't have a Nationals show without cars and judges. 

Edited by Mark McAlpine
Changed "show" to "shows" in first sentence. (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure... I just registered yesterday... the change in date actually worked even better for me with my job. I'm guessing it might be a busy day with some folks not being able to or comfortable being out and about yet.