You guys always have Wildcat /Formula Five/ Road wheels on the Rivieras...I'd like to put some Turbines on my Wildcat!  

Any out there?

Thanks, 

Ted

Ted, check with the Turbinator. He does them right, Gene.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel said:

You guys always have Wildcat /Formula Five/ Road wheels on the Rivieras...I'd like to put some Turbines on my Wildcat!  

Any out there?

Thanks, 

Ted

Ted, here are my goods all restored with stud mounts all in place. Double chrome two bar spinners NEW center caps. Custom made center caps with the Wild cat emblem. original or custom restoration of turbines and emblems. Too much to describe in print. Call me 443.386.7356. Eastern standard time. Powder coat colors option. Some like to match the webs of the turbine with the color of their  car.

Turbinator (Bob Burnopp)

20867FA3-B1A3-4FE0-B20B-EF5D4F18A6E3.jpeg

DFFE922C-968D-4FA4-B657-2F6815C836F9.jpeg

• Like 3

Here is a few more pics.

B2CCC767-CCD7-4E37-B1B7-4CF7D08B9020.jpeg

0B05172C-6083-4E35-BF8A-7AE373852946.jpeg

B49CBFBF-07A1-4323-B675-D4415331822F.jpeg

The red medallion looks great on your  red Riviera 

Kevin

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2019 at 7:56 AM, NC1968Riviera said:

I really like the red center medallion!

NC, the red Buick emblem is from a 1958 Buick wheel cover. My 63 Riv is red so I thought the idea  would be something different. 
Thank you for the compliment.

Turbinator

• Like 1

If you've got the resources, have your supplier make some caps, both '63 and '64, up in some body colors with the chrome tri-shield and R. Color match some of the webs on the turbines to the colors of the center caps.  Go WILD!

10 hours ago, RivNut said:

If you've got the resources, have your supplier make some caps, both '63 and '64, up in some body colors with the chrome tri-shield and R. Color match some of the webs on the turbines to the colors of the center caps.  Go WILD!

Ed, outstanding ideas! Your design creations are really good. Powder coating the vanes and webs, color thr background of the emblems to match the car could keep a man busy!

Turbinator

You don't have anything else to do.  Get off your LZ butt and make a contribution to something.  😎😁

On 10/19/2019 at 4:06 PM, RivNut said:

You don't have anything else to do.  Get off your LZ butt and make a contribution to something.  😎😁

Ed, just purchased a chrome kit you can do at home. I’ve found the product to have potential as a substitute for chrome plating. I will say the process is sophisticated and requires attention to detail at the highest level for me. I have a 63 console shift mount that needs a new chrome finish. I’ll show a before and after pic when I complete the finish.

Turbinator

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Turbinator said:

Ed, just purchased a chrome kit you can do at home. I’ve found the product to have potential as a substitute for chrome plating. I will say the process is sophisticated and requires attention to detail at the highest level for me. I have a 63 console shift mount that needs a new chrome finish. I’ll show a before and after pic when I complete the finish.

Turbinator

Is  this a hydo-chrome kit?