Sign in to follow this  
jerry k

Thank you, Steve Moskowitz

Steve, we do not know each other,but I saw you on the fields, in the AACA booth, at the auction, and at the show  Daily, you seemed to be everywhere [ Forest Gump ? ].  Just wanted to say thank you for all that you do !! 

• Like 7

I saw Steve so many times I accused him of stalking me... LOL!

He's among the hardest-working people at Hershey. We're lucky to have him in the AACA.

• Like 1

Steve is always on the go......and this is the first Hershey in years I didn't bump into him........Steve.....you need to spend more time in the bars! 

• Like 2

Personally, I cannot stand the guy.  Lazy, shiftless bum...  :D  Thanks for the kind comments.  AACA has a great staff here in Hershey and we were all working our tails off for the week (and the weeks before and still today!)  It is an honor for all of us to serve our members.

Always nice to hear from a fellow Bay Stater (Great Barrington in the Berkshires).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Steve,  thank you, the AACA Hershey Chapter, and the AACA Library for all your hard work in making Hershey the great show and meet.that it is. This was my 48 year attending, and it was one of the best. John

I can only imagine all the work that you and the Hershey Chapter of the A.A.C.A. puts in. After the show we all go home, but you and your staff still have work to do. THANK YOU for your efforts. Greatest HERSHEY ever!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, can you arrange for a couple of flyovers next year, they were great!!!

Hershey does a fabulous job,we helped him at Auburn setting up one year,hard work,thanks Steve for the dedication.

The flyover WAS spectacular and the funny thing is so far no one knows who it was but we are trying to find out to thank them!  Let's stop with the thank you's...the thank you goes out to all those who attend, all those who honor us with their membership and  the loyalty people have to this event.  If you are not a member you should be as the Region and AACA work awful hard on your behalf.  Support us so we can continue the work.  "Fan" you help was much appreciated in Auburn...we will be back this year again.