Sign in to follow this  
Danf195

Antique radiator repair

Thanks for allowing me to join . This topic is ancient but wondering if anyone has any advice on getting a 25 fiat radiator repaired . I see that bill LeMaster has passed on . I believe his son is passing on with the tradition . Also saw a place called the brassworks in California and honeycomb something in Maine.

anyone have any experience ??

thanks

dan 

You are in the right place. Welcome. In the Classic car periodical published by Hemmings are the 2 companies you are looking for . I do readily have them but I will check on my  latest publication and let you know on this thread. The one I have in front of me is in Canada is Don Graham, 964 Will Johnson Road, RR1 Frankford , K0K2C0,   edj.rad56@yahoo.ca   He did a lot of research on the types of antifreeze. They are not equal.

Cheers.    

I have been following Brassworks on Facebook and impressed what they have been taking on.   As to just repaired, a good old timer in the radiator business should be able to repair if minor issue.  I have nursed some radiators along and that is fine, but for the stuff I really drive I realize I am battling time, plus equally want proper flow through radiator and do not want to deal with overheating my unobtainable engine and ... I have also bought a few things that were basically useless via radiator issues and turned them into great cars.

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)