MrEarl

Who's goin to Hershey

Come on tomorrow morning!!!!!!!  I can’t wait!!!

see you all there, save me some good parts, I won’t be there till 8am!!!

🤘🏼🤘🏼😂😂😂😂😂

Come on tomorrow!!!!!  I can’t wait till tomorrow morning alarm goes off, I should be there around 8am so save some good loot for me too!!

And tomorrow I am going to now be by myself so I can take my sweet lil old time and actually take my time to look at all the cool stuff and take it all in!!!

My lovely wife will be with me on Thursday and Saturday, she went with me last year on Saturday for the car show and loved it but missed all the cool swap meet loot so I can’t wait for her to see how cool it is on Thursday at the swap meet!!!  She has never seen anything quite like it!

I hope everyone has a safe trip in to Hershey and finds everything they are looking for, well unless I am also looking for the same parts so in that case I hope you miss everything I need for my car by accident!!!🤞🏼😂😂😂😂

seriously, leave the good stuff I need for me....no seriously, I am serious.🤦🏼‍♂️👍🏼👍🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone have any AC speedometers for my 1927 Buick Model 27 (27/27)??

Please let me know by PM if you do....

Lookin good 

4C5EC36B-ED3A-4435-93C1-6EC474FB5845.thumb.png.de0c150ee50ffd1f7df7f8dffc43f330.png

• Like 3

On my way now🤘🏼!!!

about a two hour drive but leaving now and can’t wait, rain or shine Hershey is mine!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

See all you hooligans shortly.

Yesterday we drove up and Saturday in Class 27H I will have this "That's not a Buick" going for a first Junior.

IMG_20191009_102241.thumb.jpg.6f06b57b86a76e7d4b6c099cd47b6831.jpg

I was supposed to drive it up, but the water pump failed Friday and could get a new one until Tuesday, so borrowed truck and trailer from a local BCA member to be sure I made it.

This is my first car I bought when I was 16 and never sold. This is it's debut after a 3 year extensive restoration. And can I just say a restoration is SO much easier when you can buy the whole damn car piece by piece out of a catalog.

• Like 9

A three year intensive MoPar restoration, you didn't pick up any of those Chrysler owner personality quirks did you?

On 10/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, 60FlatTop said:

A three year intensive MoPar restoration, you didn't pick up any of those Chrysler owner personality quirks did you?

I hope not. It's a 318 so I mean it is not like a Hemi that can pass anything but a gas station... And it's not a GS so I'm not going fast with class...

Edited by 38Buick 80C (see edit history)

Brian what a great debut, beautiful color on a great looking car

when i was first driving there was a guy in town that collected this body style

I always loved the look of these Chargers

Good Luck

• Thanks 1

Larry, quit drooling on the spam98DA2BE3-321A-4A87-8E17-EEB2A09BCB49.thumb.jpeg.d3924a1d79bde9523eed552bc2578be0.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

I'm glad my spaces brought members together!!!

Sorry I missed it... I was performing my annual BCA tent duties.

• Like 3

No place better than the show field at Hershey.

IMG_20191012_075048.thumb.jpg.c6e0316d16274d13df1804fdf4d15749.jpg

IMG_20191012_085129.thumb.jpg.b0788a05436b9e0ba242b18539d4db13.jpg

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, 38Buick 80C said:

I do have a BCA shirt on so I'm ok to no post on the BCA forum

Let me ask this former moderator....

On 10/11/2019 at 2:19 PM, MrEarl said:

A29271A8-F451-46D6-97EA-68D77FAAAD03.jpeg

I deeply regret missing this and was very happy to see Lamar this morning in the car corral. I didn't realize you guys were like 50 yards from our space--my list said you were in the Red field for some reason. I'll see you next year, save me some!

• Like 1

Was really great catching up with everyone.  Having a few beers and talking about  Buicks. Met some new people.  Matt Harwood, john DeFiores son, (name is escaping me at the moment) and many others.  I managed several scores on things I was needing, caught up with some old friends and managed to make seceral new ones. Cannot wait for next year. Going to run the tires off my convertible going places.

Managed to finally catch Doug Seybold and introduce myself.  He already knew who I was.  Just needed a face to put with the name.

Have to say.....car people are the best people

Matt

also forgot about Larry DeBarry??, saw and talked with Pete Phillips on the show field Saturday. Met a lot of people who had cars 38-41 on the show

field but weren’t members of the forum. John Steed, Ed DePouli should have been in the picture, but was demonstrating his putting trash in a can from 15 ft away for $5.00!  BTW, I still have my $5 in my pocket.

28D5EA19-945F-430D-94EA-04F0CF66E43B.jpeg

CAADA3AC-120D-41E3-BDA7-A327DCB1F2C9.jpeg

27D8946E-46F4-4F51-84A7-0C9E1FA14E90.jpeg

Edited by jackofalltrades70
Updating (see edit history)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

whoou guys ..! you really are in Parts Gallore ..

Sorry i was planing on meeting all of the Buick guys there this year, but plans din;t work out.

But i got to meet at least Larry by the picture you guys posted , thank you Larry for the attention you put on me.

wile you guys are having fun there , here i'm on some other kind of fun ..

making things ready to start maybe next week on my Buick,,

Cheers guys..!

this is me , Apolo

Apolo20181028_144825.thumb.jpg.40064d04f3cfbc1a19b4b419204a0d23.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NC-car-guy said:

Nice to have met @95Cardinal @JohnD1956 and his son. Always nice spending time with @38Buick 80C @MrEarl @jackofalltrades70and @Larry Schramm 

OK, that's it -- I'm marking my calendar for next year!  Fall Hershey has been a 'bucket item' for me long enough...  ;)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, EmTee said:

OK, that's it -- I'm marking my calendar for next year!  Fall Hershey has been a 'bucket item' for me long enough...  ;)

We'll be glad to see ya!   We're packing up now...

20191013_080948_HDR.jpg

• Like 3