grabbn' some air!

md murray

Great picture !

Reminds me of my first ride  in Wally McCarthy's 1910 Locomobile on what at first looked to be a level LI north shore estate lawn. Not sure if the Loco ever grabbed air, but I sure did !

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That guy looks tough enough to chain and walk a lion. I have a half-baked theory. Goes something like this : (The high unsprung weight + suspensions of the day) over the roads then encountered  = good launch conditions.                                                                                                                                            

Can't pass the medical anymore,             -    Grounded Cadillac Carl  

P.S.   CORRECTION, CORRECTION, CORRECTION !!!!!!!!!   I have just been informed by a good forum friend that my "medical" statement may be taken to mean that I can not DRIVE anymore. I can sure see that since we are talking about cars which momentarily take to the air. I should have said "flight physical". No, I can not become current and FLY anymore. Literally grounded. I agree with, and totally accept that my left seat time is over. I can live with that since I never did buy a DC-6. Driving is another matter.    -   CC 

Edited by C Carl
Corrected mathematical notation. And add P.S. (see edit history)

13 hours ago, padgett said:

hought the most common were "oh sh*t".

The guy in the first picture sure could be saying that between clenched teeth.

It is also a great way to call a dachshund to pick up a few Wheaties I drop on the floor for him every morning. Makes me feel like Pavlov.