Pinstripe Colors

vette-kid

Getting out ahead of myself a little as paint is probably a ways off.  But Im wandering if anyone has a good example and perhaps a paint code for "Spring Green Number 2"?  According to what I can find that is the color of pinstripe that would have originally been on our gunmetal grey P2 and is what my dad remembers.  But its kind of hard to match a color from a 50 year old memory!  If anyone has a good picture and or paint code that would could use that would be a huge help!  

Your Dad as a great memory: "Spring Green No. 2" is what I see specified for the "Plymouth Gunmetal Gray" on the P2. Unfortunately my references don't give anything other than that name so I can't help match that up to something that can be mixed.

36 minutes ago, ply33 said:

Your Dad as a great memory: "Spring Green No. 2" is what I see specified for the "Plymouth Gunmetal Gray" on the P2. Unfortunately my references don't give anything other than that name so I can't help match that up to something that can be mixed.

I think he cheated!  He's remembering something like a light mint green color.  Without anything better we will just pick something we like and go with it.  But if like to find a code.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 PM, vette-kid said:

Those all have the base colors.  I've yet to find anything that shows the pinstripe colors.

Click the link above for autocolorlibrary they are listed there for 33/34.