Charlie B. -Sequential Turnsignals

Charlie, could you please view my post "Sequential Tail Lites" below and see if I did anything wrongly (next to last entry)? Thanks much for you time.

curt

Guest Greg Ross

Curt,

Went and had a look at your "Post";

I disposed of the directions after I installed mine about a month ago, as I recall the only thing that confused me was the item in the instruction about running signal feeds back from the Signal Light Switch????

I can only suggest you Un-Do what you've done temporarily matching colors and prove the signals are working Ok.

Now disconnect all the connections you cut originally, you'll need a volt meter, test the wire you are taking as the "Signal Wire" With the Negative of the meter grounded you should get the intermittant/ signal light power on one of those wires. That's your Signal Wire for the Module. Connect the Gnd. and signal connections back to the Module and you should then be able to check the other output wires from the Module same as above. It should be downhill from there. wink.gif

Curtis;

I can't remember exactly what I did . I do know that I did not go anywhere near the signal lite switch. Just stayed at the rear of the car and did all the splices there. Only my tail lites sequence. If I were you I would follow G.M. Ross suggestions. Good luck. They really are nice. Charlie B. cool.gif

Thanks Charlie and Greg, I appreciate your help. I'll get a tester and play with it this weekend, again. I didn't use the long wire to the front as I don't mind the brakes cycling once before staying lit. Thanks again,

curt