1948 Buick Roadmaster parts sale - sheet-metal and more $900 for all

48Rdmstr68Skylrk

Hello guys - It's been a long time since I have been on this site.  I sold my 1948 Roadmaster model #71 4-door  and now it's time to clean out my garage and get my large collection of spare parts into the hands of people who need them.  When I bought my 48, it came with a 2nd car that was totally dismantled.  I have most of all the body panels  including hood, trunk lid, 4 doors,  fender skins that bolt to the doors, fender skirts,  gas tank, both rear fenders, front left fender, radio, rear window, air cleaner, hub caps, sun visors, generator, fuel pump, heater coil, all the stainless steel trim pieces, 2 wheels, rear bumper, rear seat  - both seat and backrest, front seat lower section and other odds and ends.  Would like to sell all as a lot, or will sell individually.  If you see something you need let me know.  I am located in Pittsburgh near the Airport.

parts list 20190930.jpg

Edited by 48Rdmstr68Skylrk
price change (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I will be posting some individual photos of the smaller items that can be mailed easily.  Still have the hood, trunk lid, and 4 doors but don't know how to ship them? any ideas?

Edited by 48Rdmstr68Skylrk (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hello Guys - I am replying to this post to get to top of the list again.  OK - this time I'm serious (LOL) - really want to sell the parts! Take a look at my handwritten list.  Get the entire list for $900.  Bring as box truck and we will load it up will everything.  I don't have a truck and trailer to be able to tote them around to parts flea markets, but if you do there is enough here to fill an entire flea market space! Also have some other odds and end for other years of Buicks to throw into the group like wheel covers.   

Edited by 48Rdmstr68Skylrk
price change (see edit history)

• 48Rdmstr68Skylrk changed the title to 1948 Buick Roadmaster parts sale - sheet-metal and more $900 for all
  • 2 months later...

still have the 48 Roadmaster parts - they are looking for a new home.  Great buy for $900.  Not going to find spare parts for a 48 Roadmaster very much longer.  This stash is good insurance for the unthinkable tragic event of you having an accident in your 48 Roadmaster. 

• 1 month later...