Riviera Alcohol

Pat Curran

That's a good one Pat! Perhaps if a bottle was included in each goodie bag at the next ROA meet a great(er) time would be had by all! Or it could be passed around during midnight judging in the parking lot. The opportunities are endless. :D

Just noticed its made by John Rich the country music star. Maybe we could get him to make a Super Wildcat Redneck version that's 100 proof instead of 80! https://redneckriviera.com/

Reminds me I just received the latest Buick Bugle which was the national meet addition. The bartender at host hotel was creative and made a special drink for the event called the Dynaflow which had a red tint like tranny fluid.

I guess they didn't go as far as having leaking glasses though.

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, JZRIV said:

That's a good one Pat! Perhaps if a bottle was included in each goodie bag at the next ROA meet a great(er) time would be had by all! Or it could be passed around during midnight judging in the parking lot. The opportunities are endless. :D

Just noticed its made by John Rich the country music star. Maybe we could get him to make a Super Wildcat Redneck version that's 100 proof instead of 80! https://redneckriviera.com/

Reminds me I just received the latest Buick Bugle which was the national meet addition. The bartender at host hotel was creative and made a special drink for the event called the Dynaflow which had a red tint like tranny fluid.

I guess they didn't go as far as having leaking glasses though.

The leaking occured after a few miles...

Tom

PS It was tasty!