Cord 810 distributor cap wanted

lelandlincoln

Hey. this's fun...which are dist #s and which are Cap #s??...

A Shurkit catalog sez 36 810 has dist # IGP4006, which takes their cap # 1C-120...which per that catalog also fits some Auburns, 37 812 and blown 812 and some Hupps, all  with differing dist #s......

Granted, it's probably a company "universal" that may not match OE, but better than no cap at all......

This is so funny, how things happen at same. Time.  I was just researching an IGF 4006 distributor (1939 Packard) to bring to Hershey to sell, cap sitting next to it, which I think is what you're looking for.  Not for sale but a reference picture...

IMG_1838.JPG

Trimicar---was that actually IGT-4006A, which's what Shurkit shows for 39 Packard models 1703-4-5??? If so, Shurkit didn't then carry a cap for it..

That catalog is not a comprehensive master catalog type but a little one, which may well be even less comprehensive than usual...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you very much for your photos.  Are you sure that the one listed above is a 1045a?

Firing order for non-s/c 4L-2L-2R-1R-3R-4R-1L-3L

for s/c: 1L-3L-3R-2L-2R-1R-4L-4R

This pdf shows the alternative firing orders between the two engines:  https://www.acdclub.org/media/kunena/attachments/2264/show_pdf.pdf

I have an IGH-45A which I will post a photo of which has the s/c firing order labeled inside of it.