1927 Buick parts

Pops0807

I have (6) 21" rims for 1926-1927 Standard wheels.  4 of them are nice and straight, but have tires mounted (which I will be keeping for use on my car), so I don't know if they are deeply pitted or not.  The other 2 need a little straightening, but they are not bad as they easily fit over a wheel.  $50 each

location is near Portland, Oregon

Kevin
BCA # 47712

standard rim 1.jpg

standard rim 2.jpg

9 hours ago, dibarlaw said:

We need to know if it is a Master (40 series) or Standard (20 series) as they have different width 21" dia. rims.

I'm not sure sorry, i know rims are 22 inches outside to outside and the width is 4 onches

20190930_174315.jpg

• Like 1

Easy way to identify Buick Standard is 114" wheelbase; also motor coolant return tube exits from the front of the head and should look like photo below. Larger series Master has a wheelbase of 120" or 128" and motor coolant return tube is a manifold with 3 different tubes attached to top of the head.  Your car appears to be Standard.  Are you missing just 1 rim ?

Beginning in 1926, wheel size is based on diameter of tire bead.  If the wheel is removed from the car and the demountable rim is demounted, you can measure the wheel rim from the back side (over the brake drum) and get correct measurement. To measure the demountable rim, wrap a tape measure around the tire channel circumference. 21" rims should be approx 66" if the tape measure flattens out. Tape pictured below was not a good choice for this measurement.

Kevin

1926 standard motor.jpg

wheel dia.jpg