Reatta won't start only after it has been driven, and has lost power under acceleration.

ReattaHelp

Hello all, my 1990 Reatta (115k miles) has an issue that has started recently. If I start the car and drive it any fair distance, shut off the car, and try to restart it, it will not start. It will crank forever. 

But this is only after the car has been run. I can count on the car to start again if it has not been running for at least 30 minutes every time.

I can also rely on the car to not start again after I have driven it. Distance driven doesn't seem to affect this issue, I have driven the car for hours with this same scenario.

The other day, however, my Reatta lost power on the road. This happened very soon after I started driving an this seemed to be a direct response to me giving it heavy acceleration. The car started up about five minutes later and finished a 30 mile trip home.

Any leads to figuring out this issue? The battery, alternator, and ICM are all new. My guesses would be fuel pump or a crank sensor but I have no idea how to find out for certain what the problem is.

Could any of you Reatta experts point me to troubleshooting this issue? Thanks all