Sign in to follow this  
Buick Reatta sign

Buick Reatta Showroom sign for sale

I have for sale a Buick Reatta showroom sign.  The sign is in great shape I purchased this sign from a Buick dealer in Pittsburgh, PA in 1993 and it has been in storage in my garage attic since then.  I am offering the sign for $875.  I am located in Fenton, MI.

Please contact me if you any questions.  

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

If it sell for that it would be a new high...........there was a very nice one at OK City for $500

Question on this - this sign appears to be unlighted and meant for wall placement, like a photo. Is the back of it not meant to be viewed? 

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, Buick Reatta sign said:

I have for sale a Buick Reatta showroom sign.  $875.  I am located in Fenton, MI.

How much did you pay for it? 

On 9/29/2019 at 4:39 PM, B Jake Moran said:

How much did you pay for it? 

I don't recall how much I paid - i acquired this and a couple of other Reatta signs at the time.  The other sign is a 'shadow box' type sign about 36" x 24" with a picture of a Reatta convertible in the center of it.  I can send you a picture if interterested.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:38 PM, B Jake Moran said:

Question on this - this sign appears to be unlighted and meant for wall placement, like a photo. Is the back of it not meant to be viewed? 

The sign does light up but is only meant to be viewed from one side.  

On 9/27/2019 at 4:14 PM, Barney Eaton said:

If it sell for that it would be a new high...........there was a very nice one at OK City for $500

I'm willing to listen to offers.  I have no use for the sign as its been in my attic since 1993 and I am interested in selling some of my old Buick items.

B J The sign has a round florescent light in the center and the clear outer ring transfer the light to the "Buick" and "Reatta" names.

Looks really good on the wall lighted.