ID these wheels

MrEarl

So no way they could be Buicks? The seller is adamant that they had Buick hubcaps on them (15 years ago)  

my interest in them is for display in the Buick Sales and Service garage. Don’t see many with the white tires still on them. 

So whether Buick or Ford, can someone suggest a value. 

Wow thanks for all the info @Ben Perfitt  I'll ask the seller what size they are.  Doubting I'll end up with these as they currently reside on the Oregon coast (Tillamook) plus the owner while realizing they are wall hangings think they are rare and high dollar wall hangings. It's an antique shop I've done business with before though so I may make an offer.

I did google and find some interesting info regarding white tires though. Reading this makes me wonder if the wheels  may be older than the teens.

let’s take a look at whitewall history in the automobile manufacturing world. Originally, tires were off-white in color, due to the color of the natural rubber formula. Tire manufacturers then added zinc oxide to the formula, which gave the tires a brighter white appearance. White tires were not a status symbol or aesthetic feature—it was just how the tires were produced. The tires would quickly turn to a beige color as they traversed the dirt roads of yesteryear.

It wasn’t until 1910 that BFGoodrich started adding carbon black to its tires, as this ingredient added strength and durability to the rubber. Soon, most new cars rolled out of the factory on black tires, as this updated chemistry resulted in a stronger tire. Since adding carbon black to the rubber was an additional production cost, some tire companies added it only to the tread surface. This resulted in the first tire with a white sidewall quite by accident. The whitewall would later be refined, and it eventually transitioned to a strip of white rubber being added to the tire’s all-black carcass during the manufacturing process.

Ben, 

You are a very good researcher.  I really like the fact that you have some of the old catalogs and manuals to back up what you are saying.  One cannot argue with the written word on the page.  Please keep up the good work because it helps not only you, but, all of us on here.

Terry Wiegand

Out in Doo Dah

Ben,

In the middle to late teens Buick used at least two wheel manufacturers.  There was Baker and Jaxon that I knew about.  My '16 used Baker wheels.  And then a few years ago I learned about the Perlman wheels.  I am really glad that you and others keep uncovering the information that shows that there were others out there doing the same thing in this time frame.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas