1936 chevrolet Standard Coupe

Original  1936 Chevrolet Standard Coupe excellent condition, older restoration, and still looks great. Car runs great with no known problems. Like new interior, nice chrome grill, bumpers, radiator ornament.  The original glass does have some slight discloring. Fog lights,backup light, heater, radio, clock.  All original sheet metal, wood excellent. Phone Bill 618-694-9975, Southern  IL

staley home interior 165.JPG

staley home interior 166.JPG

staley home interior 169.JPG

• Like 1

If one posts a price in their listing then you don't have to worry about a post like the 7G one.  

Listing a price might help generate a sale.  I rarely follow up on ads with no price.  Too many cars posted with a price to chase down every one without in hopes it will be a deal.  

Remember the old saying,  if you have to ask you can't afford it.  Generations before us  have burned that in our head. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The reason I said $7K... was to encourage the owner to pay attention to the fact that he gave us no price... so he must want a lot of phone calls asking for it... what a strange way to market anything... I wasn't trying to ruin his post... only encourage him to upgrade his post, to be able to give us an idea of what value he places on this nice looking vehicle.... sorry, won't do it again... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sunnybaba said:

I wasn't trying to ruin his post... only encourage him to upgrade his post, to be able to give us an idea of what value he places on this nice looking vehicle.... sorry, won't do it again... 

It's ok to call him out on posting a price, just do it this way:

Hey, Pontiac 1932, post a price as the rules state so we don't have to guess.

• Like 1