Grahammans

1939 Sharknose Graham 97 Supercharger on EBay !

49 minutes ago, alsancle said:

Is it yours?

No, it’s not. A friend sent me the link ... it’s a beautythough. 

1.  The auction is not very well done.   Pictures are poor,  description is poor.   Words are practically useless as far as this car is concerned.

2.  Interior is not correct.

3.  Color is not correct.

4.  Price is strong.  I do not believe they will get anywhere near that much money.

5.  I prefer the combi coupe if you are looking for a Spirit of Motion car.

11 minutes ago, alsancle said:

1.  The auction is not very well done.   Pictures are poor,  description is poor.   Words are practically useless as far as this car is concerned.

2.  Interior is not correct.

3.  Color is not correct.

4.  Price is strong.  I do not believe they will get anywhere near that much money.

5.  I prefer the combi coupe if you are looking for a Spirit of Motion car.

I guess I was just mesmerized by the look of the car lol 

did you mean they interior and outside color aren’t original or just that they described it wrong. 

I didn’t even pay much attention to the listing 😫

what would you say Is a fair price for a car like that - if I happen to find one.  I’ve seen one go for over $40,000 before but it might of had differences 

That car didn’t come with leather or Naugahyde or whatever the interior is right now.   I have the 40 paint chips for graham which shows no red, I assume 39 didn’t either.  

From the pictures and description it is impossible to give a value, but I’m pretty confident the number is less than asking price.

a 39 red 2 door supercharged just sold about a month ago on ebay for just a hair over 20k .

motoexotica has had a 4 door supercharged in white for sale for well over a year now the ask has dropped dramatically but they can't get bids in excess of 18k for it.

From what I've seen these tend to hold in the 15-25k range depending on options and condition (as long as its a fairly decent looking/running/driving example)

I prefer the 4 door, as it is easier to get passengers  (friends, family) in and out of the rear seat!😉

Plus I get a period look with less money than a combination coupe in the Graham 97. I'll let the high rollers buy the combination coupes.😁