thehandleman

1933 1934 PLYMOUTH PARTS TO HERSHEY

I AM BRINGING THE FOLLOWING TO HERSHEY;

LEFT & RIGHT REAR FENDERS VERY GOOD 

LEFT & RIGHT FRONT WINDOW CHROME WINDOW WITH VENT WINDOW FRAMES FROM 1934 PE MAY WORK ON CHRYSLER CA AND DODGE DESOTO 34 ?

COMPLETE REAR 1933-34 PLYMOUTH SPARE TIRE INNER AND OUTER COVER WITH EMBLEM,LOCKING HUBCAP WITH KEY AND CHROME TRIM RING

PLYMOUTH SPARE TIRE MOUNT REAR

BEAUTIFUL 1934 PLYMOUTH GRILLE WITH TWO STAINLESS GRILLE MOULDINGS

SET OF 4 REALLY NICE ARTILLERY WHEEL PLYMOUTH HUBCAPS

SET OF 33 PLYMOUTH BODY TO RUNNING BOARD SIDE SPLASH APRONS WITH HOOD LATCHES

LEFT AND RIGHT RUNNING BOARDS

POSSIBLE ASSORTED BUMPERS FOR MOPAR

SPACES: CH74-78 CHOCOLATE FIELD SOUTH CLOSE BY LIGHT POLE 56

• Like 1

Joe

will not be able to look to after hershey show

this post is for 33-34 parts that is listed that I am  bringing to hershey

tks

Hi,

I do not know if they will fit the 34 DR, they have the single hood latch which told me they were the 1933 where as the 1934 has the dual finger hood latches as far as same metal aprons go, they are packed now so I cannot pull out and do any measurements for you if you needed. 

On 9/26/2019 at 9:18 AM, thehandleman said:

Hi,

I do not know if they will fit the 34 DR, they have the single hood latch which told me they were the 1933 where as the 1934 has the dual finger hood latches as far as same metal aprons go, they are packed now so I cannot pull out and do any measurements for you if you needed. 

If they don’t sell contact me with measures, if they fit I may take them off your hands thanks

Hi,

Do you still have the left and right chrome side windows? And if so are they the same as a 34 convertible coupe?

Thanks 

Just a heads up:  The chrome window frames with the integral vent on the 34 convertible coupe are unique to the convertible coupe.  The chrome frames are 'square' while those from all of the closed cars have a ridge in the center to ride in the felt window channel.  Photo of a 34 convertible coupe window frame, passenger side, attached for your reference.  Difficult item to find.  SMB

post-89602-143142160416[1].jpg