tompett

WTB 1939 Roadmaster suspension parts

Looking for a king pin set for 1939 Roadmaster. 

Bushings for Suspension lower inner both sides and lower outer for one side

Tompett,

Give me a ring... Should be able to provide you with your whole front end -- U.S.A. made --- King Pins, Upper & Lower Outer Pin Kits, Upper & Lower Control Arm Shafts with Bushings, Tie Rods, and the rest.....

Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935..... West Hempstead, Long Island, New York....

Hello Mr. Tom Petterson,

I didn't realize you were from Norway -- I didn't want you to make an overseas phone call -- and I am running around like crazy right now -- I didn't want you to have to get my voice mail..... I am sorry....

I am going to Englishtown, New Jersey for the show there for 4 1/2 days, 

And then Carlisle, Pa. For the show there for 6 days... And then to Hershey, Pa. For the show there for 5 1/2 days....

Englishtown, N.J. is Sept. 25th -- to -- Sept. 29th...

Carlisle, Pa. Is from October 1st -- to -- October 6th.....

& Hershey, Pa. Is from October 8th -- to -- October 12th....

Are you or any of your friends coming to the United States for these shows??????

I service a lot of people from Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Finland, as well as England, France, Belgium, Spain, and beyond....

I will work up a price list for you -- on your entire front end -- on a Buick

ROADMASTER --- you may want to just do it all, complete, one time, for the rest of your lifetime.....

Don't call, because it is just a waste of money --- I will give you all the prices for everything here in this listing, and definitely let me know if you or a friend is coming to Carlisle or Hershey -- and though it is last minute -- I CAN make it happen for you.......

Yours, Craig.....

Edited by mobileparts
Spelling / Typo (see edit history)

Bob's Automobilia has suspension parts: www.bobsautomobilia.com

kb-343-copy.jpg

King Pin Set 1934-56 Most Models (See List) KB-343

$84.50

CODE:KB-343
Availability:In stock
Quantity:
ADD TO CART Add to wish list
  •  

Bob's reproduction china made garbage is for the 1941 - 1956 Buick Special and Super --- " most models " DOES NOT include the ROADMASTER and

DOES NOT include 1939....?.

Tom Petterson, 

I am leaving for Englishtown tonight..... While I am there, I will work you up a price for the 1939 Buick Roadmaster....

You have probably already bought some items from me -- I have the Master Cylinder and Wheel Cylinders -- BRAND NEW -- I reproduced them..

I have the brake Hoses, brake shoes, wheel bearings, and seals ---- and a whole lot more !!!!!!

I am usually right on the corner of the RED Field --- R C C 96 - 98 --- 

Chocolate World is right in front of me usually....

Hershey is undergoing some construction -- and unfortunately, construction vehicles will be parked in my spot.... I have made signs that I will wire - tie to the fence IN MY SPOT ......

I am 22 spots down the same row --- R C C 74 - 76.........

Don't waste your money calling me --- I will be in Englishtown, New Jersey these next 4 1/2 days ---- and then off to Carlisle, Pa. For 6 1/2 days --

Before Hershey.....

Right here, I will give you all the prices -- and, as long as you let me know you want it, I will have it for you at Hershey.. !!!!!!!

As you and I know, it is a little too exclusive --- NOBODY will have these types of items at Hershey -- they are not hot selling items.....

"Talk" to you -- through here -- shortly...... Yours, Craig....

Hi Craig,

I have bought brake parts from you at Hershey. Will look for you at the new spots. Please bring the bushings and king pin set. I have sendt a PM

Tom

Hi Tom,

I am at Englishtown, New Jersey -- was setting up until I had to cover up -- we just had a serious blast of rain and wind.... I got covered up in the nick of time -- and it is still raining -- so I will finish setting up in the morning.

I am working on your requests... I already have found the king pins for you...

They are. N O T.  N O T the set that whoever that jvelde is brought up....

Those are little toys compared to your big monsters !!!!!!

Those are for the Specials and Supers --- N O T. N O T for a 1939 Buick

ROADMASTER......

I am getting more answers for you tomorrow -- and you KNOW that everything I get for you will be 100 % correct....

Say dude, didn't mean to get your jockey shorts in a twist, just providing the original poster a supplier name who sells what he was asking about.  Been using some of their products for eight or nine years, never had any issues - don't know you from Adam's house cat, whoever you are....!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mobileparts said:

Hi Tom,

I am at Englishtown, New Jersey -- was setting up until I had to cover up -- we just had a serious blast of rain and wind.... I got covered up in the nick of time -- and it is still raining -- so I will finish setting up in the morning.

I am working on your requests... I already have found the king pins for you...

They are. N O T.  N O T the set that whoever that jvelde is brought up....

Those are little toys compared to your big monsters !!!!!!

Those are for the Specials and Supers --- N O T. N O T for a 1939 Buick

ROADMASTER......

I am getting more answers for you tomorrow -- and you KNOW that everything I get for you will be 100 % correct....

And we know that HOW?

Ben

• Like 1