1928 Franklin convertible coupe

JO BO

Hi, I don't know how to post pictures on this site..sorry. I will give interested people a personal email with pictures. I was going to ask for offers so don't have a set price. a lot of

info I can share in an email. Located in North Dakota.  I wish not to be vague and hope it doesn't come across that way. Thanks Jo Bo

Edited by JO BO (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Good you finally showed some pictures. Please let us know if the car has wire or wood wheels ( can't see as it is piled high to cover the wheels) and do you know who rebuilt the engine or at least when? Is the car complete? ( windshield frame, door handles etc.) You are making possible interested buyers do a lot of work asking questions, that is not a positive step to selling a car.

It has all 6 hard to find wire wheels.  It's a wood frame 12A ....I don't know date of motor rebuild as I bought it from an estate where that knowledge is lost as far as i know.  Has extra transmission, Missing steering wheel, windshield frame and lots of smalls. Some wood work redone. I found out how to post pictures a while back so can give any pictures wanted of any area desired. I believe someone was considering turning this into a street rod as the rear clip was customized, but I have an extra original one that goes with the car. Thanks for any interest. 

20190810_155558 (1).jpg

20190810_155445.jpg

20190810_155459.jpg

20190810_155449 (1).jpg

20190810_155441.jpg

Edited by JO BO (see edit history)