1967 Imperial Crown Coupe $4750 88K

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/d/rush-city-1967-chrysler-imperial-coupe/6979257998.html

Another interesting car to consider.  I obviously do not gravitate toward the usual.    This was close to the last 'bow shot' by Mopar to keep pace with Cadillac and Lincoln, in a somewhat losing battle.   Personally, I think the 4 door models look top heavy in 1967-68 when Chrysler went to the non full frame Imperial and leaned out the sides "a lot". 

But these are still well styled iconic cars from the 60's.  Plenty of luxury and power, refined leathers dedicated to the Imperials, and lots of accessories.  I am a big 64-66 LeBaron fan, but for 67-68, give me a Crown Coupe.     Anybody buying? 

00M0M_bQGTJntoDbQ_600x450.jpg

00505_c782K7Vb7Bg_600x450.jpg

01010_8637Kn6nhKe_600x450.jpg

California Car Brought Here 2018
$1,600 Just Spent on Mechanics
86,000 Actual Miles
Original Owners Manual
Good Radial Tires
Highly Optioned Car: Cruise, Passenger Outside Mirror, Door Edge Guards, Tilt and Telescoping Wheel, Power Vent Windows, Rear Air
Original Patina Paint
Minnesota Title
No Trades
AC Compressor Even Kicks On!
Front Windows Need Motors
I Have a Nicer Passenger Front Seat & Rear Seat Top and Bottom Black.
Any Questions Call Todd (320)282-3366

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)

I once owned a '68 Imperial sedan awhile back in the pre-internet days. A nice big cruiser but I wouldn't want another one as the parts were too hard to find. Demo Derby guys bought all the similar cars from the salvage yards and smashed them up so I couldn't find any trim to make my car outstanding and some of the replacement front suspension parts I needed were unobtanium.