lhend50

Wanted 1935-1937 ford

Anyone from NC to NJ with a nice 1935-1937 Ford coupe, convertible coupe of phaeton for sale. I do not want a trailer queen nor do I need anymore projects. Older restoration of clean original would be considered. Must be good mechanically. I love body work, I had mechanical  work. Let me know what you have. Heading out to Hershey if nothing shows up within a reasonable distance. 

Lou

Edited by lhend50
Title change (see edit history)

I just posted a 35 Phaeton on the thread of a guy looking for one,  but it's on the west coast.  35's seem mighty tough to come by when compared to an abundance of 36 Phaetons.  I know of a 36 Phaeton for sale in NJ, and there is one floating around in the Northeast on either craigslist or facebook.  I think craigslist.  all are in the mid to upper 20's but in good,  pretty much turn key shape. 

I've got a 36 ford club cabrolet driver restored 3 yrs ago,asking 40, obo  ohio  44688   330-440-5412  dan

Screenshot_20171114-151650 (1).png

I found a 1936 cabriolet less than two hours from my house.  Older restoration that shows little to none of its age. Has period correct speed equipment. 

20191005_130527.jpg

• Like 1