1932 f10 chassis throttle linkage

hihoss

I am looking for any pictures that show the throttle linkage from the steering column to the floor throttle. Also for the proper linkage for the floor throttle itself. I have nothing from the column to the floor throttle and I think the floor throttle pedal is not correct.
Any help and or pictures would be very helpful.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 5:33 PM, hihoss said:

I am looking for any pictures that show the throttle linkage from the steering column to the floor throttle. Also for the proper linkage for the floor throttle itself. I have nothing from the column to the floor throttle and I think the floor throttle pedal is not correct.
Any help and or pictures would be very helpful.

Thanks

Hi Hoss, 

I'm surprised no one has replied to this request. 

Have you had any luck with finding out the answer?

I have had no luck till now! :)  That is exactly what I was looking for Tom thanks . Do you have any idea where I can acquire the linkage?  

If you don't mind a few questions;  

Do you have pictures of the Pedal set up also? Mine was set up with a "Make Do" rig.

Is that block a 27 or 26 inch head? if its a 27" were you able to find a head gasket set for it?

Where are the bulbs located for the dash lights?

The pic is of a '31 car most mopars including four cylinder where the same . I'll grab some pics tomorrow of mine , with pedals . I may have a piece or two of the long links rods . Jay Pre 39 Chrysler has some of that stuff . He is in east Pa . and I'll not be at his place till next year . He attends Hershey but cannot bring everything .

Paul did you ever find cowl springs ? I have seen them come up for sale since you were looking .

there was a make shift gas pedal. and one rod from the bottom of the steering column to the side of the block. I found a gas pedal and some linkages I think. Waiting for therm to arrive to see. Do you have any spares?  Also the bracket and starter pedal in your pic is what I have. 

ThrottleLink.thumb.jpg.f1b4f3e76b9390a72149c238a84dc625.jpg

Edited by hihoss (see edit history)

On 11/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, hihoss said:

there was a make shift gas pedal. and one rod from the bottom of the steering column to the side of the block. I found a gas pedal and some linkages I think. Waiting for therm to arrive to see. Do you have any spares?  Also the bracket and starter pedal in your pic is what I have. 

I do not have any thing but two rods for doing some carb linkage . But Jay Pre 30 had my parts and I'm sure what you need . See what you get and put together a parts list . We'll need pics and good description .

Can not see between your engine and cowl to see what else you have . Sometime send pic through email at higher res so I can enlarge. .

I contacted Jay after you p[pointed me there, thank you. I just received a package from Jay and I think its what I need, at least the gas pedal is right. I will not get a chance to review the linkage he sent till next week, but I think I am in good shape. Will let you know when I can check it out. Regardless its so much more that I had! 

Again thanks for the help and Jay was very helpful and prompt in getting back to me.